Sunday, October 19, 2014

New to this

I figured I would try this out before doing our first blog for assignment. I am very excited to be starting our third course! It is hard to believe that we are in the third one already, it is going so fast. This weekend I have been going over our readings for the first module but mostly have taken it easy. Friday after work I went to urgent care and found out I have an ear infection :(  I thought only little kids got these! My weekend wasn't a total waste though. My mom and I went to see I Love Lucy Live on Stage at the Hippodrome today. It was awesome! The actor that played Ricky Ricardo or Desi Arnaz was my favorite. His accent was so perfect, it was unreal. I grew up watching I Love Lucy on Nick at Nite. Well I am going to do more of the readings now, good luck everyone on course number 3!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment